This is a license agreement between you and SIViewer covering your use of SIViewer (the "Software").
1) SIViewer is provided as freeware, but only for private, non-commercial use.
- SIViewer is free for educational use (schools, universities, museums and libraries) and for use in charity or humanitarian organisations.
- If you intend to use SIViewer at your place of business or for commercial purposes, please register and purchase it.
- If you buy SIViewer license(s), SIViewer hereby grants to you a perpetual, worldwide, fully paid-up, non-exclusive license to use the Software solely for your internal business purposes.
2) SIViewer is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material.
3) You may not distribute, rent, sub-license or otherwise make available to others the Software or documentation or copies thereof, except as expressly permitted in this License without prior written consent from SIViewer. In the case of an authorized transfer, the transferee must agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
4) You may not remove any proprietary notices, labels, trademarks on the Software or documentation. You may not modify, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software.
5) Limited warranty: SIViewer, SIViewer PlugIns and documentation are "as is" without any warranty as to their performance, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. The licensee assumes the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the software. In no event shall SIViewer or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, development, production, or delivery of this software be liable for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, such as, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits, benefits, use, or data resulting from the use of this software, or arising out of any breach of warranty.
Adress: RM18C, 27/F, Ho King Comm CTR, 2-16 Fayuen ST,Mongkok Kowloon Hong Kong